HCP After-School Tutoring Services
This program is designed to provide free academic support for students in English, Math, History, and World Languages with HCP Faculty.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (3:15pm – 4:30pm)
- Math Support
- Monday – A137
- Tuesday – A139
- Thursday – A139
- English Support – Media Center
- History Support – Room A135
- World Languages – Room A202
After-School Academic Virtual Tutoring
This program is designed to provide free virtual academic support for students in English, Math, History, and World Languages with HICD Faculty.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Click below to join the After-School Academic Virtual Tutoring Program.
- Log into your HICD Microsoft 365 account.
- Username: “firstname”.”lastname””graduation year”@hicd.org
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Student ID Number
- Click on the subject area on the left side of the Microsoft Team.
- Join the virtual team meeting.
- Note: Team meeting will start once teacher is available.